California Employment Opportunities
Off-Duty Services is a respected security services provider dedicated to ensuring safety and security. We’re hiring highly skilled and motivated Armed Security Officers across California to join us in ensuring the safety and security of our clients.
Available positions are an Area Manager based in California with a law enforcement or military background. Additionally, experience with healthcare and a security management background. This person will be traveling between northern and southern California with a salary of $140k with a $2,500 sign-on bonus and offers a rewarding career protecting hospitals and their valuable assets.
You will play a crucial role in safeguarding hospitals and maintaining a secure environment. Your primary responsibility will be to protect the hospitals we serve, ensure the safety of personnel, and prevent security breaches.
Positions Requirements Include:
- Must possess a valid California Guard Card.
- Law enforcement or military background (active officer, retired officer, or former military).
- California Exposed Firearms Permit (if applicable).
- Will be required to drive an Off-Duty Services vehicle.
- Vaccinations are required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of security procedures and protocols.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick, effective decisions.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Statewide management positions available at this time:
Off-Duty Services, a Protos Company, is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Join our team and contribute to the safety and security of hospitals in California.
“The best sales pitch and the slickest brochure mean nothing to the client who cannot reach their security provider in an emergency. Our operations personnel are available 24/7 to schedule service and answer questions”.
- Brian Stewart, Vice President of Off Duty Services
Get In Touch
1908 Avenue D, A100
Katy, TX 77493
Telephone: (281) 346.2188
Fax: (281) 574.8478